PRACTITIONER AGILITY: As a child he was forced to move almost every day to get water and hunt. To most this would be a harsh way of living, but to him it was life. To this day he is lean and quick, but merely average for the nimble Tuskens.
ADEPT ENDURANCE: Much like his agility his childhood heavily factors into this. From trekking for miles with heavy gear on a double sunned planet and collecting water, Kug'otr's endurance is quite admirable
NOVICE PERCEPTION: His perception isn't the greatest due to the fact that his vision is slightly obstructed due to his mask. Not to mention while"Kug" is a kind person he isn't exactly a ship engineer due to no formal education.
ADEPT FIREARMS: His hunting and nomad lifestyle have made it a needed skill to be able to snipe long distances whether it be to eat for the night or to stop a harassing colonist.
ADEPT MELEE: As a rite of passage it is expected of young Tuskens to be proficient in the ways of melee combat and in particular the Gaffi stick.
AMATEUR UNARMED: His unarmed skills aren't anything to note, in the desert suns' heat it doesn't make sense to waste energy on a hook when you could easily bash a foe.
PRACTITIONER WILLPOWER: The blistering heat has made his will to complete a task efficient, and he goes about his life with stubborn tenacity.
PERKS: (List all of your characters unique abilities and skills here. )
- Stealthy. Years of trekking and hunting makes him a sneaky fellow
- Deadshot. His skills with a Cycler rifle make him on par if not a little more than a skilled military sniper
- Survivalist. Kug'otr has the knack for foraging for food and building shelters. Easily knowing Poison plants from edible ones as well as hunting.
EQUIPMENT: (List your main arsenal like weapons, trinkets or and other unique items)
- Durasteel Gaffi stick tipped with Sandbat poison for most damage possible (3 foot 7\43 inches.5kg)
- Tusken Cycler rifle (6 kg (this is a guess because I can't find weapon length but 4 ft) effective range of 200-1000 meters on average)
- Rebreather system around neck (for hazardous environments like sandstorms and high altitude areas)
STANDARD ITEMS: (items like ammo, medical supplies, trophies and other basic tools.)
- Medical kit containing the basics like bandages and pain relievers
- An outfit of custom white insulated robes meant for winter or cold use; Kug holds tradition sacred and as such keeps the style of his people.
- 60 Rounds of slugshot for his Cycler rifle