Dark Age of the Force

A Star Wars Story

It's been seven hundred years since a great plague has swept the galaxy, devastating the Jedi and Sith and leaving civilization in ruins. From these ashes, three fledgling empires have arisen, resilient and powerful; the Corellians, the Hutts, and the Mandalorians. Will you pick a side and lead your people to glory? Or will you lurk in the shadows, bent on nothing but your own goals? Step into the Dark Age and carve your name into the stars.

ARC1:

Galactic Resurgence

DA Index

A List of Helpful Links

PLOT RULES TEMPLATE COMBAT SYSTEM FACTIONS
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Organized Chaos [M], Grisha
Lin'ami Vilea
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 01:07 PM
Lin'ami Vilea
Trade Empire
34 posts 24 years old Smuggler/Mercenary © Harblin Offline

Lin paused as the girls mounting orgasm flooded her face and she moved back with a little smile, standing up, looking down at the girl, as she licked around her lips and sucking the lekku clean, shivering a little at her own tongues and lips feeling around it.
"Nah I got my answer" she snickered and looked upon the panting human.
"Nooow you seemed to enjoy that" she teased softly and got on top of the human smuggler to kiss her with some passion, thanking her for the fun time.
PM
^
Grisha Mercer
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 01:15 PM
Grisha Mercer
Trade Empire
41 posts 37 years old Smuggler © Offline

That brought a chuckle out of her, and she stretched a little when Lin stood up. Although the sight of her licking her own tails was enough to make her shiver again. "I sure did," she teased back, hugging her close and kissing back, tongue and all.

"We're not done yet, though," she murmured, nibbling on Lin's lip, gently caressing her lekku. Using her superior strength again she flipped them over, and adjusted herself so their legs were scissored together. "I got the room all night, remember?" She pressed down with her hips, grinding her pussy against Lin's, licking at her calf with a lewd expression on her face.
PM
^
Lin'ami Vilea
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 03:05 PM
Lin'ami Vilea
Trade Empire

Lin took some pleasure into the kiss, using her tongue that still had Grisha's taste on it dancing with the humans tongue in a rapid pace feeling pride that she had succeeded in pleasing the woman.

Grisha's comment made her eyes widen and as she was manhandled she squeaked softly and giggled, strong partners was one of her biggest turnons.
"Right, that thing" she snickered and bit her lip as their nethers started rubbing together, hers being stimulated by Grisha for the first time since they started.
"Yes pleaseeee mistress" she mumbled softly
PM
^
Grisha Mercer
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 03:16 PM
Grisha Mercer
Trade Empire

Mistress, eh? "Keep that up, little girl," Grisha smirked, grinding down harder...

The next morning...

Hours of fantastic sex and a little sleep later, the older woman stirred in bed, yawning and looking up. The clock in her head told her it was almost 10am, which was about right. Her head fell back to the pillow and she grinned to herself. Last night had been...

...well, it was something she'd remember, for sure.

"Wake up," she said softly, nuzzling the back of Lin's neck, squeezing gently on the handful of big purple boob she had. "Liiiinn..."
PM
^
Lin'ami Vilea
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 03:27 PM
Lin'ami Vilea
Trade Empire

Lin's lekku twitched a little as she was told to keep it up, taking it as praise to what she was doing and she moved back with more fervor.

Then next morning she woke up at about the same time as Grisha but kept her eyes closed and acted like she was still asleep when the human checked the time, as her neck got nuzzled and she was told to wake up she snickered "Just five more weeks" she giggled and wiggled her butt against the smuggler behind her.
PM
^
Grisha Mercer
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 03:33 PM
Grisha Mercer
Trade Empire

"That's a nice thought, but we've both got things to do," Grisha replied, sitting up and stretching, yawning, feeling the glorious soreness that came from a night well spent. "Well. I've got things to do, at least."

She got out of the bed, not without some reluctance, and started to gather her clothes up.
PM
^
Lin'ami Vilea
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 02:02 PM
Lin'ami Vilea
Trade Empire

Lin swore under her breath as she knew that Grisha was right, there was never a slow moment on the smugglers moon and you couldn't afford to be slower than the moon itself or it'd consume you.
"Okay okay, I'm getting up" she lifted herself from the bed and looked at the floor for awhile, just staring at her cut bindings.
"Right... that, you do realize my vest is too small if I don't bind? It'll look like I'm a twi'lek bimbo..."
She sighed and started getting dressed, ending with her vest that hugged tightly around her chest, showing more of the tattoed purple skin than usual "See?"
PM
^
Grisha Mercer
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 02:12 PM
Grisha Mercer
Trade Empire

Grisha looked at the barely clothed Twi'lek, and found it hard to care much. "So find a real bimbo and steal her shit, then," she replied with a shrug, grimacing at the used feeling of her clothes as she pulled them on. Nothing to do about it now, though. "This is the Smugglers' Moon, girly, smuggle yourself new clothes. I'll probably do the same."

Finally she grabbed her pistols and her eye patch, and slid them into their places. "There we go, all put together again." She smiled at Lin and held out her hand. "Wanna go steal some clothes, then?"
PM
^
Lin'ami Vilea
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 05:44 PM
Lin'ami Vilea
Trade Empire

lin smiled wide as Grisha suggest she steal some more fitting clothes since she was too big for her usual vest without bindings and she nodded as she got reminded where they were and the nature of the place. "You think it's easy finding people in my size?" she snickered and picked up her daggers and put them in the hem of her pants.

"fuck it it's worth a shot at least" she smiled and took Grisha's hand, letting her lead the way again, still taking the submissive role to the strong human.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

t
o
g
g
l
e

c