Dark Age of the Force

A Star Wars Story

It's been seven hundred years since a great plague has swept the galaxy, devastating the Jedi and Sith and leaving civilization in ruins. From these ashes, three fledgling empires have arisen, resilient and powerful; the Corellians, the Hutts, and the Mandalorians. Will you pick a side and lead your people to glory? Or will you lurk in the shadows, bent on nothing but your own goals? Step into the Dark Age and carve your name into the stars.

ARC1:

Galactic Resurgence

DA Index

A List of Helpful Links

PLOT RULES TEMPLATE COMBAT SYSTEM FACTIONS

Add Reply
New Poll

Mission Request: Fight Club!
Satira Skirata
 Posted: May 3 2018, 01:49 PM
Satira Skirata
Independent
47 posts 35 years old Bounty Hunter © Karl Offline

MISSION REQUEST
CHARACTER STATUS
Satira Skirata, legendary bounty hunter (in her own mind at least). Her skills are plentiful, but she lacks true combat specialization; it's time to change that.

MISSION PREFERENCES
A great dueling champion has gone rogue, disappearing into the murky world of underground fighting circuits. This is causing problems for the Hutt Cartel that organizes the legitimate fight scene, and they want their champ back. Alive.

REWARDS WISHLIST
I would like to see Satira's Unarmed mastery grow from Adept to Master, and her Agility should rank up as well if possible. Maybe some upgrades to her gauntlets? Depending on how things shake out, of course.

PM
^
milly
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 06:37 PM
milly
9 posts years old moderator © Offline
butts

I am so sorry that I can't write starter posts.

You're mission beings here.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

t
o
g
g
l
e

c
b