Dark Age of the Force

A Star Wars Story

It's been seven hundred years since a great plague has swept the galaxy, devastating the Jedi and Sith and leaving civilization in ruins. From these ashes, three fledgling empires have arisen, resilient and powerful; the Corellians, the Hutts, and the Mandalorians. Will you pick a side and lead your people to glory? Or will you lurk in the shadows, bent on nothing but your own goals? Step into the Dark Age and carve your name into the stars.

ARC1:

Galactic Resurgence

DA Index

A List of Helpful Links

PLOT RULES TEMPLATE COMBAT SYSTEM FACTIONS

Add Reply
New Poll

Business or Pleasure (Open)
Butorega
 Posted: May 23 2018, 04:31 PM
Butorega
Members
11 posts 25 years old Correction Worker © Butorega Offline

"Get down", shouted Scott as he fired off a heavy blaster from his shoulder. The lump of energized plasma slammed into the door of a shuttle blowing the battle ship right out of the sky. Several individuals scattered in the new light created from the explosion. For a moment the dense forest was lit up as if the morning star had risen over the horizon.

"I told you this was a bad idea", scoffed Butorega as he fired two shots from his twin blasters. The bolts of light slammed into a barrier and deflected off into the night. Returning fire soon slammed into Butorega's position, but the agile Gunslinger had already dashed across the field and took up a defensive position behind a nearby tree.

"Die you Mandalorian Bastards" ,roared a large man as he stepped from behind cover and began to fire off a heavy rapid fire gatling blaster. The purple beams began to carve the forest to pieces as the lazers cut thought the woodland like a hot knife in butter.

"Greatest warriors my ...", before the burly fool could finish his sentence a boomerang leaped from the air and slammed into the back of his head. The edges of it were lit up from energy technology. With a thump the large man's head hit the ground and the rest of him soon followed.

"vibrobomerangs", chuckled Butorega. "Now i have seen everything." Butorega stepped from behind his tree and fired at the figures in the distance. Their shields deflected the bolts and soon return fire was coming his way.

"Energy Shields", cursed Butorega as he slid behind a tree.

"I think they want the data back', stated Scott as he turned from behind cover and fired his heavy blaster into the shield of one of the defenders. The mass of energy overloaded his shield. Two quick pot shots from Butorega sent the Women falling to the ground with two burning holes in her chest.

"No, shit", cried another bounty hunter as he rushed up with his rifle and began to cover the duo as they moved back to cover.

"Chief we can't stay here", came a cry from another bounty hunter.

Scott looked in the direction of the voice and noticed figures moving though the woods.

"Shint they are trying to get us in a cross fire. Everyone fall back!"

"Our shuttles are that way", growled Butorega. "If we get dragged into the forest ..."

"No ...", started Scott, but a blaster cut him short. A bolt of energy slammed into the tree near his head causing him to fall flat on his ass. "Holy shi ..."

"Get off your ass Scott", spoke Butorega as he fired in the direction of the bolt. Slamming one of his pistols into it's holster he grabbed Scott's hand and pulled him to his feet.

"We need to link up with the other squad", stated Scott as he looked to the east.

"Then we head south", demanded Butorega. "I don't want the entire Wren clan coming down on us. We need to get to the shuttles and get off world."
PM
^
Darstud Nyko
 Posted: May 29 2018, 11:23 PM
Darstud Nyko
Members
6 posts years old © Offline

Darstud sat quietly in his quarters aboard the transport ship awaiting further briefing on the situation. All that he knew was that some bounty hunters stole some data from Clan Wren and they weren't happy about it. They were having trouble and the closest watch just so happened to be that of the Captain of the Death Watch. Assuming these were regular bounty hunters, this should be no big deal, but bounty hunters can be a problem sometimes.

He received notice that they were approaching the jump-point, so Darstud put on his helmet and went to join his strike team. The intelligence officer told them what he knew, which was not too much. Numbers, unknown, objective, unknown. All he knew was they stole valuable information and Clan Wren was chasing them south, to where they assume their ride is hiding.

Darstud looked at the intelligence and said, "Very well. Sargent Dunik, take the two initiates and meet with the Clan Wren soldiers. Corporal Yartag and I will land south of them and try to cut them off. Helmets on men, prepare for dynamic entry."

The ramp at the back of the shuttle dropped as they looked down at the planet they were orbiting. Sargent Dunik was reminding the initiates of the proper way to do a dynamic entry, while Darstud and Corporal Yartag were standing waiting for the green light. As soon as the light turned green, they all jumped.

As soon as they jumped they turned their bodies so that their backs faced the surface, as that was where the suit's heat shield was strongest as they went through the planet's ozone. After they made it through the ozone, the two squads split up. Before he knew it, he and Corporal Yartag had touched down on the planet's surface, south of their targets.

Corporal Yartag was one of the best snipers in the Death Watch, which is why Darstud went with him. They set up and waited for their targets to come their way. They could hear the commotion, and Darstud was ready to stick a few bounty hunters.
PM
^
Butorega
 Posted: May 30 2018, 09:29 PM
Butorega
Members
11 posts 25 years old Correction Worker © Butorega Offline

"What the hell did you steal", questioned Butorega as energy bolts lit up the night. The madalorians were hot on their trial. Their weapons leaped out from the dark and struck when one least expected them to. The bounty hunters however were well seasoned. Their years of experience was carrying them though the night.

"You did not read the mission brief", questioned Scott as he fired off another heavy bolt. This one missed it's target by a mile. Bolt's of energy fired in his direction, but bounced off Crow's personal energy shield.

"I skimmed it", answered Crow as he fired one of his pistols down the barrel of a opponent, and the other into a branch above. The blaster ruined his opponents gun and caused it to exploded in his hand, and the branch ...

"Jump", came a cry as a soldier leaped for his dear life. The branch bypassed the barrier and slammed into a unexpecting fighter.

"I is just some simple fucking mining data", cried a bounty hunter as he fired his weapon. "Our buyer wanted to know what exactly they were mining and the quantity of it. If I had to guess it was probably ..."

A bolt of energy leaped up from the shadows and burned the man's face clean off.

"Fucking shit", screamed Butorega. The marksmen popped from behind cover and jumped up into a nearby tree. While he began his little show Scott and the other bounty hunters took the time to fall back. They needed to hook up with the other team of ten and return to the shuttle.

"Show me what you got", spoke Butorega as he leaped onto a branch and fired one of his pistols toward a figure. The blaster bounced off the shield, but slammed into a nearby tree. The bolt set the leaves on fire and started a blaze.

The soldiers began to fie in Crow's direction, but his acrobats were confusing to adjust to. The young punk jumped from branch to branch like a monkey and fired off from his blasters with skill that went beyond his age. The first shot hit the energy barrier and deflected, but the second ripped clean though. The bolt of burning light burned though the armor of the soldier and sent him to the force.

The second soldier fell back to take advantage of his barrier, but Butorega was done with that. Charging in the mandalorian moved to combat his opponent in hand to hand combat, but instead he got a shot to the chest. Butorega fired his first pistol at point blank range, outside the reach of the barrier. Butorega would have continued his rampage, but the close proximity to the warriors of Mandaloria was not a option Butorega wanted to explore. Instead he ducked behind a suitable tree. A sea of blaster fire soon shredded the poor log apart.

"It seems like I have fans", chuckled Butorega in a nervous tone. As he hid for his life he noticed several shooting starts entering the atmosphere. "I hope those are rocks", groaned Butorega.

"Hey Buto", cried Scott as he fired off his heavy weapon. The bolt broke the siege of gun fire and allowed Butorega to slip off behind the remaining trunk of the tree.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

t
o
g
g
l
e

c
b