Dark Age of the Force

A Star Wars Story

It's been seven hundred years since a great plague has swept the galaxy, devastating the Jedi and Sith and leaving civilization in ruins. From these ashes, three fledgling empires have arisen, resilient and powerful; the Corellians, the Hutts, and the Mandalorians. Will you pick a side and lead your people to glory? Or will you lurk in the shadows, bent on nothing but your own goals? Step into the Dark Age and carve your name into the stars.

ARC1:

Galactic Resurgence

DA Index

A List of Helpful Links

PLOT RULES TEMPLATE COMBAT SYSTEM FACTIONS

Add Reply
New Poll

Character Template V1.0
TweaK
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 03:17 AM
TweaK
9 posts 28 years old GFX MOD © TweaK Offline

the application
how to create a character
In order to create a character, simply copy the templates located in this thread and post them to the creation board. You can access the template code by quoting the posts below this one. All character applications consist of two posts: the first for personal information and the second for combat information. The title of each thread should be your character's full name. If you are claiming a canon position, please indicate the position title in the topic description.

Please make sure to read through all of the information located in the DA Handbook prior to making a character, especially those related to combat proficiency and perks. Remember that each member may only have one force sensitive character, and that all force sensitives may not begin with more than a Practitioner rank in force control. Characters may not start with a Legendary rank in any proficiency, with the exception of staff-only canons.

If you are interested in a canon position, it is recommended that you reserve the position by posting in the faction thread in the DA handbook.

The image at the top of the first template is 430x100.

Once you have finished creating your character, post a link to your application in the Notification Thread. If you have any questions about creating a character, please feel free to ask any members of our staff team.

Note: There is a known issue with the templates and their presentation in Firefox. DA staff recommend the use of another browser in order to fill out and use the templates.

PM
^
TweaK
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 02:23 AM
TweaK

FULL NAME HERE

❝Character Quote/Song Lyric.
Goes here right here. ❞
ALIGNMENT
True Neutral, Lawful Good
RACE
Character Race
FACTION
Coalition/Hutt/Mandalorian
POSITION
Position or title do you hold
PERSONALITY
List some positive and negative traits for your character here.

List here
List here
List here

BACKGROUND
You can do history, background check, other information or whatever you want in here.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, dicat aperiam ea qui, id vero decore detracto qui. Mei ei minimum scriptorem, pri ad modus oratio explicari. Vitae suscipit ea his. Doming docendi adipisci id eum, vis timeam aliquip mentitum no, sea et altera sapientem. Clita partiendo posidonium sea ex, eam et porro falli expetenda, partem quaeque sapientem ne eos. Eu eum integre oporteat adipiscing.

Has paulo aperiam feugiat at. Cu enim esse facilisi nam. Sed id malorum adipisci, usu laoreet commune ne. Eu mea error posidonium. Sit etiam temporibus cu. Eu sea cetero periculis, mea eu velit hendrerit.

OC INFORMATION
OOC NAME:
OTHER CHARACTERS:
FACE CLAIM:
CODE
<b>SERIES NAME</b>, claim name <i>character name</i><br>

by rimy ♥ of *fts
PM
^
TweaK
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 01:40 PM
TweaK

COMBAT SKILLS
FORCE SENSITIVITY: (Yes/No)

RENOWN: (determined by Staff Team)

--- AGILITY:(Describe your Agility Attribute)

--- ENDURANCE: (Describe your Endurance Attribute)

--- PERCEPTION:(Describe your Perception Attribute)

--- FIREARMS: (Describe your Firearms Attribute)

--- MELEE: (Describe your Melee Attribute)

--- UNARMED: (Describe your Unarmed Attribute)

--- WILLPOWER: (Describe your Willpower Attribute)

--- FORCE CONTROL: (Describe your Force Control Attribute; delete if the character is not Force-sensitive.)

PERKS & GEAR

PERKS: (List all of your characters unique abilities and skills here. )

• Perk 1:
  • Perk 2:
  • Perk 3:

EQUIPMENT: (List your main arsenal like weapons, trinkets or and other unique items)

• Item 1
  • Item 2
  • Item 3

STANDARD ITEMS: (items like ammo, medical supplies, trophies and other basic tools.)

• Item 1
  • Item 2
  • Item 3

by rimy ♥ of *fts
PM
^
D241
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 06:33 PM
D241
Admin
69 posts 24 years old Admin © D241 Offline

CODE
[dohtml]
<style>
.characterblur { width: 400px; height: 80px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/zIpeuDP.png); padding: 10px; font-family:  roboto slab; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #ffffff; line-height: 11px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #131313;  text-align: center; -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out;  -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out;  transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; filter: blur(0px); -webkit-filter: blur(0px); -moz-filter: blur(0px); }

.characterblur:hover {width: 400px; height: 80px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/zIpeuDP.png); padding: 10px;font-family:  roboto slab; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #ffffff; line-height: 11px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #131313;  text-align: center;  -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out;  -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out;  transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; filter: blur(2px); -webkit-filter: blur(2px); -moz-filter: blur(2px); }

.characterblurtext { font-family:  roboto slab; font-size: 40px; letter-spacing: -3px; line-height: 27px; color: #131313; border-bottom: 5px solid #131313; -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out;  -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out;  transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; padding-left: 0px;}

.characterblurtext:hover { font-family:  roboto slab; font-size: 40px; letter-spacing: -3px; line-height: 27px; color: #131313; border-bottom: 5px solid #131313;  -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out;  -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out;  transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out;  padding-left: 40px;  }
</style>
<center><table border="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" style="width: 420px;"><font size="2"><div class="characterblurtext"> <i><b><font color="DC143C">F</font><font color="131313">ULL NAME HERE </font></b></i></div><div class="characterblur"><br><br><br> ❝Character Quote/Song Lyric.<br>Goes here right here. ❞ </div>

<div style="border-top: 5px solid #131313; font-family:  roboto slab; font-size: 11px; padding-top: 5px; -webkit-column-count: 2; -webkit-column-fill: balance; -moz-column-count: 2; -moz-column-fill: balance; height: 80px;"> <div style="margin-bottom: 4px;"><div style="width: 68px; background-color: #131313; color: #DC143C; float: left; text-align: center; margin-right: 5px; padding: 1px 0px 1px 0px; font-size: 10px; "><b>AGE </b></div> 00 </div>

<div style="margin-bottom: 4px;"><div style="width: 68px; background-color: #131313; color: #DC143C; float: left; text-align: center; margin-right: 5px; padding: 1px 0px 1px 0px; font-size: 10px; "><b>GENDER </b></div> male/female/other </div>

<div style="margin-bottom: 4px;"><div style="width: 68px; background-color: #131313; color: #DC143C; float: left; text-align: center; margin-right: 5px; padding: 1px 0px 1px 0px; font-size: 10px; "><b>ALIGNMENT</b></div>True Neutral, Lawful Good</div>

<div style="margin-bottom: 4px;"><div style="width: 68px; background-color: #131313; color: #DC143C; float: left; text-align: center; margin-right: 5px; padding: 1px 0px 1px 0px; font-size: 10px; "><b>RACE</b></div> Character Race </div>

<div style="margin-bottom: 4px;"><div style="width: 68px; background-color: #131313; color: #DC143C; float: left; text-align: center; margin-right: 5px; padding: 1px 0px 1px 0px; font-size: 10px; "><b>FACTION </b></div> Coalition/Hutt/Mandalorian </div>

<div style="margin-bottom: 4px;"><div style="width: 68px; background-color: #131313; color: #DC143C; float: left; text-align: center; margin-right: 5px; padding: 1px 0px 1px 0px; font-size: 10px; "><b>POSITION</b></div> Position or title do you hold </div>
</div>

<div class="characterblurtext"> <i><b><font color="DC143C">P</font><font color="131313">ERSONALITY</font></b></i></div> <div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify;  padding-top: 5px;"> List some positive and negative traits for your character here. <p>

<font color="#DC143C">▬</font> List here  <br>
</div> <br>

<div class="characterblurtext"> <i><b><font color="DC143C">B</font><font color="131313">ACKGROUND</font> </b></i></div> <div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; text-ident: 25px; padding-top: 5px;"> You can  do history, background check, other information or whatever you want in here. <p>

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, dicat aperiam ea qui, id vero decore detracto qui. Mei ei minimum scriptorem, pri ad modus oratio explicari. Vitae suscipit ea his. Doming docendi adipisci id eum, vis timeam aliquip mentitum no, sea et altera sapientem. Clita partiendo posidonium sea ex, eam et porro falli expetenda, partem quaeque sapientem ne eos. Eu eum integre oporteat adipiscing.
<p>
Has paulo aperiam feugiat at. Cu enim esse facilisi nam. Sed id malorum adipisci, usu laoreet commune ne. Eu mea error posidonium. Sit etiam temporibus cu. Eu sea cetero periculis, mea eu velit hendrerit.

</div> <br>

<div class="characterblurtext"> <i><b><font color="DC143C">O</font><font color="131313">C INFORMATION</font> </b></i></div> <div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 5px;">  
[b]OOC NAME:[/b]
<br>
[b]OTHER CHARACTERS:[/b]
<br>
[b]FACE CLAIM:[/b]
<br>
[CODE*]<b>SERIES NAME</b>, claim name <i>character name</i><br>[/*CODE]
</div> <br>

</font></td></tr></tbody></table>

<div style="font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px;">[b][i] by<a href="http://voldemortsdemise.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2"> rimy ♥</a> of *fts[/b][/i]</div>

</center>
[/dohtml]
PMEmail
^
D241
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 06:33 PM
D241
Admin
69 posts 24 years old Admin © D241 Offline

CODE
[dohtml]
<center><table border="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" style="width: 420px;"><font size="2">

<div class="characterblurtext"> <i><b><font color="DC143C">C</font><font color="131313">OMBAT SKILLS</font> </b></i></div> <div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 5px;">

[b]FORCE SENSITIVITY:[/b] (Yes/No)
<p>
[b]RENOWN:[/b] (determined by Staff Team)
<P>
<P>
[b]--- AGILITY:[/b](Describe your Agility Attribute)
<P>
[b]--- ENDURANCE:[/b] (Describe your Endurance Attribute)
<P>
[b]--- PERCEPTION:[/b](Describe your Perception Attribute)
<P>
[b]--- FIREARMS:[/b] (Describe your Firearms Attribute)
<p>
[b]--- MELEE:[/b] (Describe your Melee Attribute)
<P>
[b]--- UNARMED:[/b] (Describe your Unarmed Attribute)
<P>
[b]--- WILLPOWER:[/b] (Describe your Willpower Attribute)
<P>
[b]--- FORCE CONTROL:[/b] (Describe your Force Control Attribute; [b]delete if the character is not Force-sensitive.[/b])

</div> <br>

<div class="characterblurtext"> <i><b><font color="DC143C">P</font><font color="131313">ERKS & GEAR</font> </b></i></div> <div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 5px;">
<p>

[b]PERKS:[/b] (List all of your characters unique abilities and skills here. )[LIST]
[*]Perk 1:
[*]Perk 2:
[*]Perk 3:
[/LIST]<p>
[b]EQUIPMENT:[/b] (List your main arsenal like weapons, trinkets or and other unique items)[LIST]
[*]Item 1
[*]Item 2
[*]Item 3
[/LIST]<p>
[b] STANDARD ITEMS:[/b] (items like ammo, medical supplies, trophies and other basic tools.)[LIST]
[*]Item 1
[*]Item 2
[*]Item 3
[/LIST]</div> <br>

</font></td></tr></tbody></table>

<div style="font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px;">[b][i] by<a href="http://voldemortsdemise.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=2"> rimy ♥</a> of *fts[/b][/i]</div>

</center>
[/dohtml]
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

t
o
g
g
l
e

c